We all know that trials and tribulations will come. There are times when trials seem to come one right after the other or even worse, multiple trials all at once.
In Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, Solomon wrote "Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his companion; but woe to him who is alone when he falls; for he has no one to help him up”.
are not alone!
times and help
you gain the
victory in Jesus
Christ. Be it
storms, we are
and equipped, to
can work with
you via phone,
Skype, or in
person at our
yours. Our fees
are nominal and
without works is
dead. Take the
next step toward
Impact Christian Counseling is dedicated to providing a safe place for professional counseling, consultation, and education that brings healing, reconciliation and hope during times of personal and family crisis and when our life journey requires direction, education and/or healing.
ICC aims to be of significant value to the community and to provide helping resources of the highest quality to enhance progress toward the fulfillment of personal development.
We strive to expand our roles as helping professionals by being proactive and responsive to the changing needs of the growing and diversifying nation and to continue developing our services which meet standards of excellence in our profession.
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible and
authoritative Word of God.
We believe in one God, eternally existing in
three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of Christ, His virgin
birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His
bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His personal
return in power in glory.
We believe in the present indwelling of the Holy Spirit,
enabling Christians to live a godly life.
We believe in the spiritual unity of all
believers in Christ. .
NICOLE CROSS, PH.D., LPC, LMFT
Behavioral Scientist/Professional Speaker/Media Guest Expert.
Highlights of Dr. NICOLE’s Background
- PhD in Counselor Education, Masters in Behavioral Science, Bachelors in Psychology
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Certified Dispute Resolution Mediator
- Director of Counseling and Behavioral Health, The Potters House of Dallas
- Director of University Counseling Services, Texas Southern University
- Professional Affiliations: American Counseling Association, American Association for Marriage and Family Therapists, Houston Association for Marriage and Family Therapists, American Association for Biblical Counselors, and Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Secured various grants (including Hurricane Katrina Survivor’s Grant, Substance Abuse and Mental Services Administration)
- Who’s Who among Executive and Professional Women
- Outstanding Writer Award
- "articulate speaker, prolific writer. . . highly competent, first class individual." -- Bishop T.D. Jakes
Unlike many therapists, Dr. NICOLE doesn’t follow a single theory or methodology for treating patients. Instead, she chooses an approach after evaluating a person’s specific situation and needs. Over the last decade Dr. NICOLE has helped patients of all ages, ethnicities and socioeconomic background.Unlike many therapists, Dr. NICOLE doesn’t follow a single theory or methodology for treating patients. Instead, she chooses an approach after evaluating a person’s specific situation and needs. Here are some areas which Dr. NICOLE has worked in over the last decade:
- Anger Management
- Suicide Prevention & Crisis Management
- Parenting Skills (English/Spanish)
- Marital Counseling
- Psychological Evaluations